Friday 23 September 2016

Another Resurrection Story

I have a feeling my comment (at the bottom of this picture) will be deleted by the moderator.



My comment was accepted after all. They probably didn't realise that I was taking the piss.
(Yes, I do want the story to be "spread far and wide" - not because I believe it's true, but only to highlight the idiocy of gullible Christians who will accept any bullshit miracle story fed to them by a scamming preacher trying to get dollars onto the collection plate.)
There are eleven comments on that story and ten of them are written by people who have clearly accepted the tale at face value and assumed that the man really did come back from the dead. Mine is the only comment that asks for checkable details.

Added later:
Now 32 comments.
Still no doubters (maybe one - who seems to be as subtly sarcastic as me)



No comments:

Post a Comment