Thursday 15 January 2015

Who Would You Kill For God's Sake ?


Original movie (In God We Trust) is here:
These scenes begin at the 59 minute mark in the original movie



The people in this documentary are not raving lunatics who have lost their mind and are spewing hatred against the world. They are ordinary Christians - businessmen, fathers, mothers, homemakers, preachers, and factory hands - yet they casually agree that "Yes, if god asks me to kill my children then I will not hesitate. I'll bash the shit out of the little cunts until their brains are splattered all over the pavement."

(And then they'll have the cheek to call me immoral because I used two swear words in this post!)



Do you see now, why I laugh when some religious fraud tells me that I can't be good without god.



No comments:

Post a Comment