Monday 12 January 2015

Bloody Background Soundtracks

OK, I know I'm a Grumpy Old Fart, but check out the soundtrack that is running in the background during this documentary. Can you blame me for complaining about it?


(Nightmare Next Door - Sea Of Hate - Season 2 Episode 4)


That's just 40 seconds, but the whole episode is like that! Forty-five minutes of drum machines going boom, boom, boom, along with a four piece string band squawking away in the background, and drowning out everything said by the characters appearing on screen.

-----


And bugger me; this was the very next documentary I watched:


Operation Thunderball - The Entebbe Raid


That's one minute! The other 45 minutes were just as bad. I guess there is a reason for drowning out the commentary with extremely loud drum machines but I'm fucked if I know what it is.



No comments:

Post a Comment