Wednesday 23 March 2016

Paul Meyer Wants A Christmas Break

Paul Meyer - Millard School Board Member
I used to pout like that when I was six


At a meeting of the Millard School Board, Paul Meyer demanded that the end of year break be named the Christmas Break (because he's a brave little soldier in the army of the Lord and that's what he thinks Jesus wants him to do).

Meyer said he was getting “a little bit tired of a minute minority in this country that keeps pushing Christmas out, keep pushing God out, keep pushing Christ out, when the majority is still a Judeo-Christian country.”

“I would like to make a motion that we rename this period Christmas break, and those atheists who don’t like it can crawl back into their hellhole, because I, for one, will not put my Lord, my God, aside for a few atheists,” Meyer said. “And if they don’t like it, the ACLU doesn’t like it, the heck with them.”


Jesus says "Love thy neighbour". 

Paul Meyer says, "The heck with them".

Interesting conflict of opinions.



No comments:

Post a Comment