Wednesday 3 September 2014

Doin' What Comes Naturally

During an interview in September, 2014, Christian rapper, Lecrae, said: 

The good thing about God is that he’s everywhere already, so I don’t got to take him with me. That’s just a relationship. I’m not religious at all; I’m not into the routines and rituals. I have a relationship with God, and he’s with me everywhere I go, so I don’t have to force that.
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/interviews/id.2549/

In effect he is saying that he doesn't need to go to church and he doesn't need to read the bible. He just does whatever he likes whenever he likes, and luckily it always turns out to be exactly what god wanted him to do!

There are so many Christians like that. They have never read the bible. They never go to church. They have no idea what the churches are currently teaching, yet they still regard themselves as the world's best Christians.



No comments:

Post a Comment